September 3-12, 2018
Join our CEO, Christie Soper, on the first Suncierge-hosted women’s travel experience exclusively designed for 7 bucket list-breaking days of culture + safari exploration in a private, safe, small-group setting that includes:
• Captivating Cape Town’s cultural roots and breathtaking natural beauty
• A day well-spent in South African gardens and in the Cape Winelands
• “Big Five” game drives through private, malaria-free safari reserves
• The site of Nelson Mandela’s first speech after being released from prison
• Penguin and seal colonies and other wildlife by boat and kayak
• A visit with a local foundation empowering youth through education
• Animal conservation education and so much more!
We have been inspired by bold and brave women around us who yearn for opportunities to explore diverse cultures, lands, and people, yet may not have the knowledge, time or relationships to organize a full-scale African adventure. So we spent almost three months hand-crafting every minute of this inclusive journey with our preferred partners in South Africa to ensure a gorgeously planned, value-based and safety-minded experience.
Now Suncierge is committed to creating and hosting more of these signature journeys for women in the future, so send us your bucket list travel ideas and watch for more information!
Taking the cue from our women clients about having an easy turn-key travel package, we created this holistic experience, which includes:
- Roundtrip international air from RDU to Cape Town and domestic flights in Africa
- 4 nights’ of spectacular luxury waterfront lodging in Cape Town
- 3 nights of luxury lodging on safari (that’s the picture above of our suites and yes, each has a private plunge pool!)
- Morning and afternoon game drives
- All transfers
- All breakfasts, half the lunches and dinners, and house beverages on safari
- Guides, tours and excursions as noted
- Laundry while on safari.
- Even hair dryers everywhere we go if you feel so inclined.
Based on double occupancy, price is $6,959 per person. Maximum trip capacity is 12 people. Single supplement is available if you don’t want to share a room. Travel insurance additional and highly recommended.
Optional Johannesburg/Zambia extension for 2 nights to one of the seven wonders of the world, Victoria Falls, is available ($2,548 per person extra, double occupancy).