Going everywhere, doing everything, meeting “the makers”, and tasting all the wine.
Interested? Then make your deposit now for August 2-8, 2020, and sign up for more details below. Since this is the first of hopefully many 1618 adventures, we also want to hear YOUR ideas for future beer, whiskey, and juicy jaunts!
Cost Range will be between $4,100 – $4,500 per person based on double occupancy (this is an estimate and will be finalized based on total headcount). Single occupancy supplements will apply. The deposit to secure your place is $1,200 per person. This is NOT an estimate. We are darned sure about this one.
If you want to make a deposit for just yourself you can do that through our payments provider here:
If you want to make a deposit for yourself and a companion, you can do that here:
Group size: Maximum of 20 guests who are willing and want to walk a couple of miles during the day.
All payments are nonrefundable and we highly recommend purchasing travel insurance. Please contact Suncierge if you would like assistance in finding the right plan for your needs.
- 2 nights in Portland, OR and 4 nights in Willamette Valley at boutique four-star accommodations during prime season
- 4 days of VIP entrance and tasting fees at hidden gem vineyards and wineries
- Transfers upon arrival in Portland and for departure from Willamette to Portland airport
- 4 days of privately-driven touring in Willamette Valley
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- Rubbing elbows with winemakers and winery owners in their vineyards and over candlelit dinners (Priceless!)
- Entrance and tour in local gardens
10 culinary highlights including:
- 5 delicious hot breakfasts featuring local flavors to start your day
- Brunch tasting and walking tour in downtown Portland
- Private welcome dinner in Portland hosted by your 1618 guides, Evans and Stacey, and local wine friends
- Another private welcome dinner in Willamette Valley with your 1618 guides and more of their local wine friends
- And one more private wine dinner before you depart Willamette
- Lunch in the hills of Willamette
- Travel insurance (you really really need to consider travelers insurance)
- Flights to and from Portland
- Meals and transportation not mentioned in the InclusionsPorterage
$4,100 – $4,500 per person based on double occupancy (estimated and will be finalized based on total headcount).