Join Stacey and Evans in Portland and Willamette (rhymes with dammit) Valley for the first 1618 Adventure in Oregon for a fabulous week of wine, food and more wine. After a couple of fun days in Portland, you’ll stalk, um, meet and schmooze with our favorite makers who’ve made the region fantastic and famous.
Interested? Then make your deposit now for August 2-8, 2020, and sign up for more details below. Since this is the first of hopefully many, we also want to hear YOUR ideas for future beer, whiskey, and juicy jaunts!
Don’t miss out on bragging rights that yep, you were our first!
Exploring the dusty bottles, meeting the makers, and tasting the wine that made the Valley famous.
Cost is $3,840 per person based on double occupancy. Like to hog the covers? Then ask about the single occupancy supplement for your own room.
Ready to lock it in? The deposit to secure your place is just $1,200 per person.
If you want to make a deposit for just you, go here:
If you want to make a deposit for yourself and a companion, you can do that here:
Group size: Maximum of 20 guests who are willing and want to walk a couple of miles during the day.
- 2 nights in Portland, OR and 4 nights in Willamette Valley at boutique four-star accommodations during prime season
- 4 days of VIP entrance and tasting fees at hidden gem vineyards and wineries
- Transfers upon arrival in Portland and for departure from Willamette to Portland airport
- 4 days of privately-driven touring in Willamette Valley
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- Rubbing elbows with winemakers and winery owners in their vineyards and over candlelit dinners (Priceless!)
- Entrance and tour in local gardens
10 culinary highlights including:
- 5 delicious hot breakfasts featuring local flavors to start your day
- Brunch tasting and walking tour in downtown Portland
- Private welcome dinner in Portland hosted by your 1618 guides, Evans and Stacey, and local wine friends
- Another private welcome dinner in Willamette Valley with your 1618 guides and more of their local wine friends
- And one more private wine dinner before you depart Willamette
- Lunch in the hills of Willamette
- Travel insurance (you really really need to consider travelers insurance)
- Flights to and from Portland
- Meals and transportation not mentioned in the InclusionsPorterage
$3,840 per person based on double occupancy. A steal for so much wine awesomeness!
Since all payments are nonrefundable, we highly recommend purchasing travel insurance. Please contact Suncierge if you would like assistance in finding the right plan for your needs.
News from The Blog
April 23-26, 2020
Asheville, North Carolina
Destination Stepping Stones is a three-day, women-only transformational retreat where you will become more self-aware and clarify your intentions for the future. Through personal assessment, creative exercises, and rich networking, you’ll leave empowered with a new sense of purpose and a plan to achieve your vision.
If that next vacation (and the ones after it) is part of a larger, strategy to explore, immerse and discover experiences around our planet, consider partnering with a professional travel advisor like you would with a financial planner, accountant, or attorney.